I haven’t juiced in a very long time.
For those of you following me on Instagram you saw the massive amount of chocolate I got for Valentine’s day (total surprise). Within that were two bags of white chocolate chips and a white chocolate baking bar. While the baking bar didn’t make it, along with the Hershey kisses and milk and white chocolate hearts, the chocolate chips survived. I didn’t want to eat them plain, so I held on to them hoping for a better way to use them. I’ve made blondies before and they were amazing, so I decided to try them again and put a slight twist to them.
So I’ve done a tad bit more juicing since my first post, and I thought I’d share some more of my thoughts.
- Raspberries don’t produce as much juice as I thought.
- Blueberries produce more juice than I thought.
- Pineapple and orange is still amazing.
- Eventually I will stop picking up a nectarine when I want a peach.
- Fizz is still annoying.
- Adding water makes it so much better.
I was told to keep it simple, so I will. I’m still working up the courage to try vegetables. Maybe even vegetables only. Eek! How do you like juicing and what are some of your favorite recipes?