I haven’t juiced in a very long time.
So I’ve done a tad bit more juicing since my first post, and I thought I’d share some more of my thoughts.
- Raspberries don’t produce as much juice as I thought.
- Blueberries produce more juice than I thought.
- Pineapple and orange is still amazing.
- Eventually I will stop picking up a nectarine when I want a peach.
- Fizz is still annoying.
- Adding water makes it so much better.
I was told to keep it simple, so I will. I’m still working up the courage to try vegetables. Maybe even vegetables only. Eek! How do you like juicing and what are some of your favorite recipes?
So apparently I decided to bring in the new year by juicing. These are some things that I learned:
- A pumello tastes like a less bitter grapefruit.
- Juicing a mango was a bad idea. It turned more into a purée that wound up clogging my juicer.
- Pineapple also clogged my juicer. I’ll have to clean the filter every so often while juicing them. I don’t know what happened this time around because I didn’t run into this problem before. I did use precut pineapple the first time. Maybe that mattered.
I thought I’d share that tidbit with you. Enjoy the first day of your new year!
Later that morning: Will not use these combinations again. lol
I got a juicer for Christmas and I’m getting ready to play with it! Sweet!