Not quite a tutorial, but I’m going to show you how I made my ruffle skirt.
So I’ve done a tad bit more juicing since my first post, and I thought I’d share some more of my thoughts.
- Raspberries don’t produce as much juice as I thought.
- Blueberries produce more juice than I thought.
- Pineapple and orange is still amazing.
- Eventually I will stop picking up a nectarine when I want a peach.
- Fizz is still annoying.
- Adding water makes it so much better.
I was told to keep it simple, so I will. I’m still working up the courage to try vegetables. Maybe even vegetables only. Eek! How do you like juicing and what are some of your favorite recipes?
Yes. I had never heard of beer bread until I got the kit as a gift.
I’ve made a tutorial for this cozy scarf, fringe or no fringe. Below, I will provide written instructions for the experienced and step by step pictorial instructions for beginners…or folks like me who are just visual. You only need to know how to start and do a chain stitch, single crochet and double crochet before starting this tutorial.
So the super cold weather last week inspired me to make a jacket for the winter. It only took me a couple days to make it and I love it! It’s warm and cozy and can be worn two ways! I think the belt is my favorite. I had a lot of leftover fabric so I’m considering making a matching belt to go with it. Do you have any other ideas of ways I can accessorize this? Please share!
One of my cooking goals is to get a good cookbook and make every recipe in it…
..so for Christmas I got a cookbook…and a nice knife set. 🙂
So apparently I decided to bring in the new year by juicing. These are some things that I learned:
- A pumello tastes like a less bitter grapefruit.
- Juicing a mango was a bad idea. It turned more into a purée that wound up clogging my juicer.
- Pineapple also clogged my juicer. I’ll have to clean the filter every so often while juicing them. I don’t know what happened this time around because I didn’t run into this problem before. I did use precut pineapple the first time. Maybe that mattered.
I thought I’d share that tidbit with you. Enjoy the first day of your new year!
Later that morning: Will not use these combinations again. lol